One benefit of working 12 hour shifts at the hospital is that I frequently have 3 to 6 days off in a row. This week I had 6. It was a good chance to get a little fun in and relax. I took Miyah with me to the dump. Quite a fun date. She doesn't care where we go, as long as she gets to ride in Dad's truck.Today I caught my first bass. Having lived in Utah and Idaho, I grew up fishing for trout. I was pretty clueless as to what to use or where to go for bass. A friend of mine from work took me to Lake Berryessa, about 15 miles from St. Helena. He has a little boat with all the gadgets. I now can relate to those guys on TV who wear the goofy jump suits and rave about catching the wiley bass. I caught 4 spotted bass, a type of Largemouth. They were fun to catch. I even brought a couple home and filleted them for tonight's dinner. Pretty tasty. Who knows, I may have to go pro and get me one of those jump suits.
1 comment:
Nice Fish!
The license hanging around your neck looks a little gay though...
Call me sometime.
Jeff
Post a Comment