
Hello Friends!
I finally had Jared show me how to work this blog so hopefully it will be updated a little more frequently now.
Things here in Utah are pretty crazy. Jared is very busy with school. He pretty much spends all of his time studying and studying some more. In a few weeks he will be done with his second semester with only 5 more semesters to go. I just keep saying you can do anything for a few years. He is doing well. I don't mean to brag (ok maybe a little) but Jared is one smart dude.
Shane and Miyah are also doing well in school. Shane is learning a lot and his reading has improved about 100%. Miyah loves preschool. She is very artistic and she loves to sing. If she doesn't know the words to a song she just makes them up as she goes. (kind of like Jared).
I am also doing well. I know this is hard to believe because I look so youthful but I am turning 30 this week. I am officially one of the old ladies in my wa
rd.We hope you are all having a great spring.
3 comments:
Hey Heather, Looks great! You got the music I see. It took me a long time to figure this all out. I am still trying to figure it out.
Hey Cuz, I love your blog!!! You should check mine, its www.jocyblogger.blogspot.com. Take Care!!!
Hi..........
It is nice to see you back.
I ran into one of the 2nd year students in Boise last weekend. He didn't know Jared though. Call me sometime.
Post a Comment