Wow I have not blogged in a Super long time and we have done a ton of stuff. So here is the speedy recap. For Thanksgiving we met my parents in Southern California and did the whole theme park vacation. We went to Legoland, Universal Studios, Disneyland and also hit the Queen Mary. I still don't think I have recovered. What and amazing time we had. You should have seen my mom on the Jurassic Park ride. Classic! I am very glad they could come with us. Shortly after we returned home Shane had his 10th birthday. I still cannot believe he is 10 years old. Crazy. Also in December Shane received his Bear award in Scouts. Our Christmas was wonderful. It was kind of different this year not being able to go to grandmas and grandpas. We missed them a lot. But we have some great friends and we spent Christmas with them. Here's to a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment