So This Halloween ( Newollah!) was pretty spooktacular. hehe We had a really fun Halloween Party and trunk or Treat with our Ward. Miyah Was Cleopatra and Shane was a Swamp Zombie.(I am happy to announce that I think Shane is starting to grow out of his Zombie phase). Rather than try to do a wig for Miyahs hair this year I decided to just spray it with Black hairspray. All in all they looked really great.
I made about a million or so it seems sugar cookies this year and Jared super awesome hubby that he is frosted all of them for me. While we were decorating for Halloween this year I bought a bunch pumpkins like I always do. Jared said to me "do you really need 7 pumpkins?" to which I replied... "How long have we been married? Do you know me at all?" You all know how I love pumpkins. Anyway because Halloween night was on Sunday we didnt go out Trick or Treating but a few of our neighbors brought over some treats for the kids. We live by a lot of really cool people.
Other than all of the excitement of Halloween we have just been busy with School and work. But I would like to comment on how beautiful Yakima looks right now. I havent been out to take any pictures yet but the leaves are changing and the sun is shining and it is a wonderous time of year.
Happy Fall!
3 comments:
I totally forgot about NEEWOLLAH, I'm totally a jerk! I love Miyah's costume she is adorable as usual.
Yes...their costumes are awesome. Miyah looks so pretty!
p.s. I'm glad you finally updated!
Post a Comment